Keller Child and Family Therapy
If you are suffering from anxiety or depression or suspect that you are, life can feel lonely and hopeless. In a safe and relationship-based environment, a therapy session at Keller Child and Family Therapy will provide a chance to work through these issues and restore hope in your life again. Therapy for anxiety and depression will help:
- Identify the probable sources of your depression and/or anxiety
- Guide you toward new understanding and strategies
- Provide a safe, comfortable environment to share your emotions and experiences
- Learn to live actively through mindfulness
- Relieve the pain of loneliness and isolation
- Restore a sense of hope
Serving Colleyville, Southlake and surrounding areas!
With over 18 years of experience, I am an honest and authentic therapist who does not judge. My goal is to provide a safe environment for you to work through your anxiety or depression, gain tools to cope and come to a place of healing.
If you are suffering from anxiety or depression, there is no shame in calling a Keller family therapist at 817-243-8777. Scheduling a therapy session could be the first step toward healing.
What Makes Us Different?
- Grounded and honest therapy
- Find your inner peace
- Express yourself in a safe environment
- Thrive in a collaborative environment